If everything you are eating is making you have diarrhea, horrendous smelling fats, and stomach pains…and this is happening 24/7, then you obviously have a problem.
Your body isn’t meant to be treated like a food hooker, so don’t just stick anything inside your belly.
Here’s the deal, before you put something in your mouth, you should think about how it’s going to make you feel. If the pros outweigh the cons, then go for it; just don’t make it a habit of always eating things that make you feel terrible. In the end, this is the kind of thing that takes years off of your life.
My strongest recommendation is to make at least 80% of your food sources natural and clean (meat, vegetables, eggs, seafood). The other 20% can be pure crap, as long as it doesn’t make you feel terrible.
One thing you will notice is that if most of your food is “clean” and natural, your body will respond better to dirty foods. For instance, if I eat a ton of ice cream, I will feel like crap, but a little bit every once in a while will be fine on my body.